WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active Secret, TS/SCI eligible
- Provide warfare curriculum and subject matter expertise utilizing synthetic war-gaming software (JSAF, MTWS, etc.) for live and synthetic events/exercises.
- Provide publication development, scenario development, and training of naval officers for appropriate live and synthetic training events/exercises.
- Provide warfare mission specific training development support utilizing synthetic war-gaming software, tactical and operational warfare instruction, and scenario development.
- Assist all phases of exercise development for live and synthetic training events/exercises.
- Provide expertise/manning for white cell elements of live and synthetic training events/exercises.
- Develop exercise documents, messages and operation orders (OPORD, exercise directives, exercise game book, etc.). i) Develop and script scenarios to reflect current and real world operations.
- Develop synthetic exercise injects to enable accomplishment of training objectives for live and synthetic training events.
- Provide public affairs training focusing on process accountability and coordination.
- Provide expertise in all combat mission areas (integrated air and missile defense (IAMD), SUW, ASW, strike, IO, Intelligence, etc.) with the operational and technical acumen for instructing assigned training audiences (CSG and ARG staffs, independent deployers, etc.).
- Provide technical/operational expertise for C5I/information technology (IT), modeling and simulation (M&S), synthetic training, and local area network (LAN) networking planning, installation, maintenance and execution.
- Provide operational support for the JETT system.
- Provide technical expertise for exercise set up and support to ensure network connectivity between participating sites where appropriate (ships pier side, NCTE nodes, joint and coalition sites). This technical support does not include the NCTE node installation, NCTE shipboard installation, or other NCTE network support.
- Shall have significant experience in: warfare curriculum development and execution, warfare instruction (instructor billet) and synthetic war-gaming software operation (JSAF, Enhanced Naval Warfare Gaming System, MTWS, etc.).
- Shall have experience in C5I systems used for training, publication support, and scenario development including, but not limited to:
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System.
- Scenario developers shall have experience on a SG or ARG/MEU staff or with an operational command.
- NCTE experience preferred
- Bachelors degree + 6 years
- All Bachelors degrees can be substituted for 4 years’ experience in directly related work area.
Key Words: Fleet Synthetic Training (FST) , Enhanced Naval Warfare Gaming System
Primary Location: TTGP, San Diego, CA
Travel: Yes, periodic, 5% of the time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity