WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active Secret, TS/SCI eligible
- Assist with joint/coalition training and T2 policy development and implementation.
- Provide USFF liaison/interaction with joint/coalition activities during execution of the Office of the Secretary Defense (OSD) directed T2 initiative.
- Serve as principal liaison/interaction with joint activities during execution of the OSD directed T2 initiative.
- Develop policy position papers and liaise with the joint staff military/ civilian/ contractor personnel in the advancement of naval transformation of training.
- Interface with/support applicable NFC.’s, CSFTL, Commander Strike Force Training Pacific (CSFTP), Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC), and other service simulation centers.
- Interface with/support C3F, C7F, CSFTL, CSFTP, Distributed Mission Operations Center, and other service simulation centers.
- Perform on site SME duties for JNTC, joint/coalition exercise programs, and the fleet training program. Duties performed as the USFF JTT.
- Report to USFF N7, liaise with CPF, and provide advice, administrative support, and operational expertise to staff members for all phases of the JTS and NWTS.
Support all phases of the joint and USN exercise life cycle:
- Manage all four phases of the JTS (requirement identification, planning, execution and assessment) for the USN's JNTC accredited and certified joint training programs (FST and JTFEX/Air Wing Fallon).
- Establish joint requirements/context for all JNTC sponsored training events in for C7F’s FDNF units. This includes an analysis of appropriate universal joint tasks to be employed during the integrated and sustainment training phase of the FRTP.
- Coordinate joint, interagency and coalition partner nation context participation in all JNTC training events.
- Assist in development of joint/coalition task articles (JTA) that incorporate unique maritime requirements based on theater operation plans/concept plans.
- Assist in the development of training events that align within COCOM and JTF JMET and JTA.
- Link NMET and joint training requirements to appropriate JTA.
- Maintain liaison with USFF and CPF to ensure effective and efficient administration of the USN.’s T2 JNTC funded training events.
Provide joint/coalition context to NFCs, including:
- Publish and execute a collection management plan for post-execution analysis of all joint tasks associated with each NFC JNTC training event.
- Publish and forward to USFF joint AARs detailing joint lessons learned with the purpose of improving joint context associated with NFC JNTC training events.
- Submit to USFF, quarterly JAEC reports outlining joint, interagency, and coalition partner nation context during NFC JNTC training events. Submit to USFF, quarterly reports detailing resources and the participation of joint, coalition, and interagency forces necessary to ensure the appropriate elements of joint context.
- Act as the primary POC, at NFC, for JNTC accreditation and certification issues.
- Act as the NFC representative the air-sea mitigation working group, to ensure that all issues collected, during JNTC accreditation and certification, are effectively mitigated.
- Coordinate, through USFF, appropriate joint OPFOR assets for NFC JNTC training events.
- Provide SG and staff public affairs training focusing on process accountability and coordination.
- Shall have significant experience supporting an echelon II or III staff in joint/coalition training policy development or training policy implementation.
- Should have recent experience working with the former U.S. Joint Forces Command, Joint Warfighting Center (JWFC)/JNTC), and/or joint staff.
- Bachelors degree + 6 years.
- All Bachelors degrees can be substituted for 4 years' experience in directly related work area.
Key Words: FST, JTFEX, Training Transformation (T2), Joint Training, Coalition Training
Primary Location: CPF, C3F, TTGP, San Diego, CA
Travel: Yes, periodic, 10% of the time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity