|Office:||San Diego, CA|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Top Secret/SCI
· Provide analysis and recommendations for training fleet units, squadrons and SGs in information and operations warfare, including cryptologic requirements. This requires broad technical experience in the fields of communications intelligence, electronic intelligence, operational Proforma (discipline that falls within the signals intelligence umbrella), and EW in an operational environment. Requires in-depth technical understanding of cryptologic systems (i.e., Ship Signals Exploitation Equipment Increments (SSEE INC) E&F, CDF, Cooperative Outboard Logistics Upgrade (COBLU), Digital Receiver Technology (DRT), Hostile Forces Integrated Targeting Services (HITS), etc).
· Provide expertise and recommendations for inclusion of national intelligence system capabilities, intelligence data delivery architecture and DON force capabilities.
· Assist in the requirements development for inclusion of IO and cryptologic training in exercises, both live events (COMPTUEX and JTFEX)) and in synthetic events (FST exercises).
· Assist and provide recommendations for IO and cryptologic academic training, to include broad based and specific academic training, methods of training, and means of delivery to forces, units and SGs.
· Develop and maintain basic CONOPS for integrating cryptologic scenario training:
i. Individual operator training in the Combat Direction Finding (CDF) and Maritime Cryptologic System for the 21st Century (MCS-21) courses at CID Corry Station; MCS-21 training at CID learning site (CID-LS) Norfolk, San Diego, Fort Gordon and Kunia; basic and advanced cryptologic scenarios at CID-LS Norfolk and San Diego; and Special Intelligence Track Management at CID-LS Norfolk and San Diego.
ii. Individual cryptologic officer training in the Shipboard Information Warfare Course and Cryptologic Resource Coordinator courses of instruction onboard CID Corry Station.
iii. Team training under the combined intelligence team training concept under the purview of CID-LS San Diego and Detachment Intelligence Readiness Cell Pacific, San Diego.
iv. Team training under the intelligence team training concept under the purview of CID-LS Norfolk and NMITC Dam Neck.
v. Fleet training events to include cryptologic stimulation exercise, cryptologic monthly in port training exercises, FST, COMPTUEX and JTFEX.
· Shall have significant documented naval CRYPTO operational experience with a minimum of one surface or airborne/subsurface tour as a CRYPTO division officer or senior enlisted.
· Shall have a broad technical experience in the fields of communications intelligence, electronic intelligence, and EW in an operational environment.
· Shall have in-depth technical understanding of CRYPTO systems (i.e., SSEE INC E&F, CDF, COBLU, DRT, HITS, etc).
· Shall have CRYPTO fleet systems instructional experience in individual or fleet CRYPTO scenario training delivery and/or qualification as a USN master training specialist.
· Shall be conversant in national intelligence system capabilities, intelligence data delivery architecture and DON force capabilities.
· Prior assignments to CENTCOM/C5F staff and/or deployments to the C5F AOR preferred.
· Top Secret/SCI clearance
Job Title: Information Dominance (ID), Information Operations (IO), Intelligence, and Cryptology Training Team
Key Words: Information Dominance (ID), Information Operations (IO), Intelligence, Cryptology, SSEE INC E&F, CDF, COBLU, DRT, HITS, Combat Direction Finding (CDF), Maritime Cryptologic System for the 21st Century (MCS-21)
Primary Location: CID-LS San Diego, CA
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity
© 2014 Whitney, Bradley and Brown