WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret required, Top Secret/SCI preferred
· Provide IT training expertise for “Information Systems Technician Sailors”, “Information Warfare”, and “Information Professional Officers.” Support includes: instructor contact time, curriculum development, classroom/lab reconfiguration (software and hardware variants), systems maintenance, and functions supporting schoolhouse training requirements (e.g., course updates and revisions, emergent training requirements associated with spiral development, schedule builds, mobile training team tasks, student management and administration etc.) Curriculum will include commercial off-the-shelf and government furnished products and systems.
· Provide expertise for legacy and future instructional systems (future spiral variants) including: Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) F/H/J/K variants; SCI networks D/E/F variants; Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS) legacy A/C/D variants; ISNS Common Operations System Environment (COMPOSE) 3.0/3.0.1/3.5/4.0 variants; GCCS-M 4.X/4.0.3/4.1 variants; and E2E training.
· Provide course completion reports (including individual student profiles, individual student test results, individual student end of course critiques and instructor comment form) using the formats provided by the course curriculum model manager (CCMM) and as approved by the CID/N7.
· Provide curriculum review and development/update (not limited to ADNS or GCCS-M) as directed by CCMM and as approved by CID/N7.
· Maintain and update ADNS, GCCS-M, and E2E technical training equipment configuration and setup documentation as directed by the CCMM and as approved by CID/N7.
· Review fleet feedback messages and reports to improve focus of training (e.g., help desk trouble tickets, fleet systems engineering team reports, lessons learned messages, etc.).
· Provide curriculum preparation and staff/instructor assistance and expertise for training courses including, but not limited to:
· Provide CCMM support as assigned by the CID/N7. CCMM support to include:
· Provide CID operations manager’s support including planning, implementation and execution of fleet concentration area installations and execution.
· Shall have significant documented naval shipboard network system administrator operational experience with a minimum of two afloat tours as an information professional officer or senior enlisted.
· Shall have a broad technical experience in the fields of communications and IA in an operational environment.
· Shall have in-depth technical understanding of communications systems i.e., ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIX, GCCS-M, NTCSS, SCI networks, etc.
· Shall have documented experience as a USN communications/network instructor or qualification as a USN master training specialist.
· Shall be conversant in national/joint communications system capabilities.
· Prior assignment(s) to NOC preferred.
· Top Secret/SCI clearance preferred, Secret required
Job Title: Information Dominance (ID) Training Team
Key Words: Information Dominance (ID), Information Systems Technician Sailors, Information Warfare, Information Professional Officers, ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIX, GCCS-M, NTCSS, SCI networks
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity
© 2014 Whitney, Bradley and Brown