WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Overview of Project
The contractor shall provide support for the EA program. All proposed staff are considered “Key Personnel” and shall demonstrate skills and experience to perform duties including:
- Enterprise Architecture Support
- Technology Assessment
- Miscellaneous Support
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Understand management vision and discuss approach for involvement
- Develop EA Plan and High Level Architecture. An EA plan will be developed to include an understanding of the EA vision and drivers for the “To Be” Architecture. In addition, this activity would include a detail planning effort identifying the tasks to be taken based on the agreed upon approach and the target start and completion dates and resources
- Consolidate / Review / Finalize Results - The findings of each review would be analyzed and consolidated to include analysis alternatives and recommendations in line with the business vision
- Develop Sequencing Plan - Sequencing plan would be developed based on enterprise architecture results and would become the starting point for documenting the application and technology architecture layers of the “To Be” Architecture. This architecture should be in line with the business and data architecture layers described. The sequencing plan will be a roadmap on how the other portions of EA would be achieved
- Document and Publish “To Be” EA (Business and Data Architecture) - Based on the agreed upon process improvements, the “To Be” Business would be documented and published for PBS.
- Develop EA Plan and High Level Architecture.
- Analysis of alternatives and recommendations;
- Develop Sequencing Plan / roadmap
- Document and Publish “To Be” EA (Business and Data Architecture).
- 10 - 15 years experience developing enterprise architecture.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
- Minimal oversight and management of contractor.
- BS/BA Degree.
Job Title: Enterprise Architecture Analyst
Key Words: Enterprise Architecture, Business and Data Architecture, Technology Assessment
Primary Location: United States – Washington, D.C. Metro Area
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.