WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
The Marine Corps Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2 TECOE) oversees the MAGTF Integrated System Training Centers (MISTC) at each of the three Marine Expeditionary Forces (MEF), as well two smaller MISTCs in 29 Palms, CA and Hawaii. The mission of the MISTC is to provide progressive, timely, and relevant education and training, in both the art and science of command and control, to the Marine Expeditionary Forces IOT empower the innate initiative and creativity of our Marines to act faster and more effectively than the enemy. The MISTCs:
- Demonstrate and provide Battle Staff Training (BST) in the Combat Operations Center (COC).
- Provide individual C2 systems training based on information contained in Government provided POIs.
- Install, operate, and maintain C2 systems hardware and software in support of classroom and COC training with Government provided hardware and software.
- Demonstrate and train Marines on the operation and employment of digital C2 systems and analog tools resident in the COC that support maneuver, fires, intelligence, force protection, logistics, command and control and aviation operations.
- Provide White Cell support during BST events to include Government provided scenario events related to execution of BST battle drills, and scripted changes injected via the COC systems.
- Maintaining accountability of Government equipment in support of classroom training and in the COC.
- Make recommendations to the Government on POI changes via the C2 TECOE Curriculum Development Section.
- Provide COC instruction and training to COC Watch Officer (WO)/Watch Chief (WC), and Watch Standers for Operating Force units.
- Instruct Marines, commanders, and staffs on the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of C2 systems employment, integration, and usage within the COC.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Provide COC instruction and training to COC WO/WC, and Watch Standers for Operating Force units as a fires subject matter expert (SME).
- Visits to unit COCs; WO/WC instruction at unit locations
- Assisting units with COC operational vignettes; rehearsing playbook scenarios; and training and coordination with supporting staffs.
- Participate as functioning member of WO/WC course and Battle Staff Training events in support of collective training.
- Act as a White Cell member playing out higher headquarters, supporting arms (fires) SME
- Provide AARs to the training unit, including evaluating the unit’s COC Standard Operating Procedures and unit’s performance in relation to the COC BST POI and Marine Corps’ C2 Training and Readiness Manual
- Instruct Marines, commanders, and staffs on the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of C2 systems employment, integration, and usage within the COC: AFATDS, JADOCS, StrikeLink, EMT, PSS-SOF, DFIC, SharePoint, and Chat Tools
- Install, operate, and maintain C2 systems hardware, and software in support of classroom and COC training with Government provided hardware and software at the MISTC and designated exercise training site.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- AA from an accredited program.
- Clearance - SECRET eligible
- 3-5 years of experience in command and control of USMC operational supporting arms units.
- Documented experience in the employment of USMC C2 systems during actual combat or computer simulated planning, preparation and execution of MAGTF operations: AFATDS, JADOCS, StrikeLink, EMT, PSS-SOF, DFIC, SharePoint, Chat Tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to develop and proof training materials.
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of employees.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong planning, organizational and coordination skills.
- Proven presentation and instructional skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field.
- Secret clearance
- Extensive experience in the use of Marine Corps C2 systems in an operational environment.
- Instructor/trainer experience on the following C2 systems: AFATDS, JADOCS, StrikeLink, EMT, PSS-SOF, DFIC
- Active duty experience as a recipient of MISTC training/support
- Experience with Systems Approach to Training (SAT) techniques
Job Title: Fires Trainer/Operator
Work Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Minimum Security Clearance level: Secret Eligible
Key Words: Manager, Operations, Training, POI, Instructional planning
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.