WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employee with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance.
This is a Principal Consultant Level III Cyber Enterprise Architect position for the Department (Dept) of the Navy (DON) Chief Information Officer (CIO) support team. The office provides a wide range of technical, management, and administrative services to communicate, coordinate, integrate and align IT/Cyber initiatives throughout the Dept of Navy as well as the Dept of Defense. The support team will provide oversight and high level support in the areas of: IT Policy, Service Strategy, Budget, Administration, Personnel, Liaison, Knowledge Management (KM), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Records Management (RM), Information Technology (IT), Cyberspace / Cybersecurity, Privacy, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), Telecommunications (TELCOMMS), Standards, Analysis and other governmental support as required.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of enterprise architecture, standards, IT infrastructure, and emerging technology.
- Support the development of standard operating procedures based on processes associated with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), and Defense Acquisition System (DAS), to ensure that IT investments are managed collectively as capabilities that yield economies of scope and scale; are integrated with investment programs in the PPBE process; and, support current strategic guidance and policies.
- Provide support and advice on issues regarding CCA, IM/IT/IRM and alignment of IT Portfolio Management (IT PfM) investments to business priorities and assigned missions.
- Coordinate, as directed, with Navy and Marine Corps and service Functional Area Managers (FAM) to develop EIEMA policies and transition plans for the EIEMA Portfolio.
- Provide doctrine/policy support for the Naval Networking Environment (NNE); specifically, development of sub-strategies and functional components in the areas of Dynamic Network Security, Investment Management/Strategic Sourcing, Electronic Stewardship/Energy savings, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Emerging Technology, Enterprise Services, Data/Information Value Chain, Cyber/IT Workforce and Talent Management, Unified Capabilities, DON Enterprise Architecture, Information Technology (IT)/Cyberspace Efficiency Initiatives and Realignment, Data Center Consolidation, IT Services Management/IT Infrastructure Library framework, and IT Asset management.
- Assist in reviewing responses to inquiries from organizations such as Congress, GAO, Naval Audit Service, OMB, and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) related to architecture.
- Required: Twelve (12) years of general experience in project management support, including work in IT portfolio repository system operations, IT enterprise architecture, IT Portfolio responsibilities. Ten (10) years acceptable with MS Degree.
- Required: Twelve (12) years of specialized experience in the areas of Enterprise Architecture (EA), standards, IT infrastructure, data strategy, and emerging technology. Ten (10 Tears acceptable with MS Degree.)
- Required: Knowledge of Federal, DOD, and DON policy and instructions, such as SECNAV Instruction 5230.14, “Portfolio Management,” the Clinger-Cohen Act, and OMB A-130
- Required :Experience with Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense (CND) systems in the DOD.
- Required: Experience with using Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and system engineering (SE) processes.
- Required: Experience with DOD Architectural Framework (DODAF) and using architecture tools, such as IBM/Relational System Architect (SA), Casewise or other enterprise level tools.
- Required: MS or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT, or other relevant discipline.
- Certifications: CEA, CISSP or Security
Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance required (a current SSBI within the five-year scope).
Job Title: Senior Cyber Enterprise Architect
Key Words: IT, CIO, EA, architecture, DODAF, Cyber, Navy
Primary Location United States – Washington, D.C.
Travel Yes, CONUS 10% of the Time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.