WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance. Clearance must have been issued within the last 10 years.
Description WBB is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst.
- Provide Logistics and Life Cycle Support to PEO IWS programs such as AEGIS, Above Water Sensors, Surface Ship Weapons, International & FMS programs, Undersea Systems, Command and Control, Future Combat Systems, Human Systems Integration, Littoral Combat Ship, Ship Self Defense, and Coast Guard
- Provide support to the PEO IWS staff for reviewing compliance to PEO-internal, Navy and DOD logistics policy and procedures.
- Identify resources and assist the PEO IWS Chief Logistician in the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration and monitoring of policies, processes and strategies as applicable to all logistics support elements.
- Provide forward thinking, innovative, and well integrated/coordinated support for Integrated Logistics Support to the PEO IWS staff which entails providing inputs for high level strategic planning going out 1, 3, and 5 years and policy/process/procedures development.
- Provide facilitation, support, and participate in System Engineering Technical Review Boards, Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews (CDRs), Operational Test Readiness Reviews (OTRRs), Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Working Groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), Provisioning Conferences, Integrated Logistical Support (ILS) Management Team (ILSMT) meetings, Maintenance Demonstrations and other Technical Reviews.
- Review logistics acquisition documentation for ACAT I, ACAT II, and other programs and projects as designated to advise Chief Logistician and PEO IWS organizations on need to develop strategies to foster compliance with NAVSEA/ASN/OSD Logistics Requirements.
- Provide analysis, planning and management support for Design Interfaces (e.g. Human System Integration (HSI), Human Factors Engineering (HFE), Habitability, Manpower, Personnel, Training, Survivability, and Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH)).
- Assist in developing a phased logistics approach that defines broad logistics concepts early and then becomes more defined and detailed as programs mature.
- Coordinate with Technical Direction, Design, Engineering, Life Cycle, and other Agents, equipment and software vendors, other logisticians and engineers to define supportability requirements for developmental programs and rapid deployment capabilities, and assist in developing support plans for Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) equipment.
- Provide analysis, assistance and support in the development and maintenance of Logistics Resource Funding Plans or equivalent.
- Develop, review and update logistics plans, products or analyses to include but not limited to training curricula, training materials, manpower requirements, maintenance plans, supply support management plans, technical manuals/technical drawings, and reliability/maintainability analyses.
- Identify, define and track ship/shore facility requirements from initial identification and update through ship and/or other relevant platform type alteration and construction.
- Develop process and track inventory of Sponsor Owned Material (SOM) and Government Owned Material (GOM) to include cognizant Sponsor/Government entity, type equipment/material, quantities, storage location, and utilization history.
- Assist in preparations for, participate in, and complete follow-up actions required for Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA), Supportability Reviews (SR), Logistics Assessments (LA) and similar efforts.
- Provide In-Service Management/Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) support services for U.S. and International requirements.
- Assist in the conduct and preparation of an Initial Program Assessment to justify a Performance Based Logistics (PBL) supply support strategy, including the development of Business Case Analyses.
- Provide research and prepare presentations to satisfy a wide range of briefing requirements including program overviews, reviews, milestones, and conferences.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance. Clearance must have been issued within the last 10 years.
- 10 years (minimum) experience in DOD Acquisition Logistics and/or In-Service programs
- Must be capable of leading a project and interfacing with and end item customer
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree desired
- DAWIA Level III certification in Logistics desired
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be eligible for a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance, if required.
Job Title: Senior Logistics Analyst
Key Words: Acquisition Logistics, Program Management, PEO IWS, AEGIS, Above Water Sensors, Surface Ship Weapons, International & FMS programs, Undersea Systems, Command and Control, Future Combat Systems, Human Systems Integration, Littoral Combat Ship, Ship Self Defense, and Coast Guard
Primary Location: United States- Washington DC (Navy Yard)
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.