WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
- Performs FMS case financial management from implementation to case closure
- Provides assistance to the FMS IPT team, specifically the BFM. Provides assistance on tracking and monitoring commitments, obligations, expenditures and deliveries to ensure accuracy of both the NAVAIR Program Office records and the Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL)
- Assist in reconciliation by using MISIL, DIFS and DSAMS
- Prepares financial documentation within the Navy ERP system
- Develops obligation and expenditure forecasts and financial reports for submissions to various Security Assistance agencies and to international customers
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: None required.
- Associates degree or four (4) years of experience relating to FMS acquisition program management may be substituted for the degree
- Minimum of 1 year of recent professional experience supporting Foreign Military Sales (FMS) case financial management
- Familiar with Department of Defense (DOD) policies and Navy regulations as set forth in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM, DOD 5105.38-M) and the Financial Management Regulation (FMR, DOD 7000.14R) required
- Secret Clearance is desired
Job Title: FMS Financial Junior Analyst
Key Words: Financial Management, Foreign Military Sales, Security Assistance
Primary Location: United States- Patuxent River, MD
Travel: Yes, 10% of time
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.